When a person begins to engage in intense strength training, he, as a rule, sets himself the goal of significantly improving of his own body. To maintain and improve their physical form it’s necessary to assume proteins, that can be obtained from both natural food and sports nutrition – proteins.
Everything you need to know about protein
Proteins are a powder with high protein content, and low content of fat and carbohydrates. Most often, the best protein powder has a concentration of substance from 60% up to 90%. This protein is easily digestible. It’s the most popular form of sports nutrition due to its versatility. It is used both for weight and muscle mass gain, and for weight loss.
For people with a minimum level of physical activity is enough 1-1.5 grams of product per kg. This is due to the fact, that they have a minimal stress for muscle tissue. For athletes who have a high level of physical preparation, it’s necessary to consume up to 4 grams of protein per kg of weight. There are three types of protein:
- whey protein (fast) that assimilates within 1-2 hours;
- casein (slow) the assimilation of which can last several hours. It’s ideal for use before bedtime;
- the best protein type is a complex substance, and it’s a combination of previous types of product.
Regarding the opportunity to purchase proteins, we can say that any specialized store has a wide range of this product, but buying online has more pleasant prices. Together with sports nutrition, we recommend you to take a multivitamin complex.
The key benefits of proteins nutrition
Among the main and indisputable advantages of this type of sports nutrition we can identify:
- The product is easy to use. Protein foods can be drunk in any conditions.
- The assimilation of this element by human organism is almost 100%.
- Casein protein can be deservedly attributed to the category of dietary products. Its low caloric content allows you to maintain an excellent physical shape.
- This supplement is absolutely safe for human health and doesn’t cause an addiction.
Both beginners and professional athletes know that a balanced diet is a guarantee of training effectiveness. Hurry to include the use of sports nutrition supplements in your workout schedule to maximize the results. In our store, you can easily buy proteins products online at a very attractive price.